View Single Post
      06-17-2014, 06:10 AM   #22
///M235i
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M235i

Excellent mods.

Couple of quick questions - for OP or anyone.

The stainless steel petals. The kickplate on the far left did your car come with the stainless steel and you only have the pedals done? In various photos including the configurator it looked as though the 235 came with the metal kickplate but with normal pedals. I understand you had them installed at port, but how do they get installed? Is it something a newbie can do? Is it industrial grade adhesive or does it require drilling or is it snap over?

Lastly, on the mats, it looks like the red is a perfect match for the red interior… I have red exterior with oyster/oyster except with the black anthracite headliner. Now that I am looking at your great pictures I'm thinking instead of getting the black/red mat I just need to get all-black. I was thinking the red trim on the mat was going to be for red interior match but also for red exterior… If it's not complementary to the red exterior I just need to get all-black… Any thoughts, anyone? Has anyone seen these in person against the Melbourne red exterior?

Thank you.
Appreciate 0