View Single Post
      04-12-2014, 10:42 PM   #66
bubsterino
Banned
Rep
Drives: none

[QUOTE=aspensilver;15772058]Gotta disagree, the new PSS really are that much better. Just admit that to yourself, and be OK with the fact that perhaps the RFT are a more practical option for you.

my point is that it's possible the PSS are "that much better", but that does not mean the RFT's are "terrible". when we get into the weeds on these things, I think the extreme opinions come out. I remember doing a lot of research on headphones years back. people would say one set of buds were utter crap compared to xyz brand. it was absurd. maybe some audiophile could tell the difference between the nuances of both brands. maybe one set was a 99 out of 100, but they made it seem like brand 2 was 50 out of 100 when it was more like a 90.

my point is this - only the "iles" can tell the difference between a 95 wine and 99 wine, a 90 steak and a 98 steak. what I'm trying to figure out is that if your PSS tires are a 100, what are the RFTs?

they felt great to me during three test drives. but I may not be able to detect the nuances...

I suspect BMW would not have put 70 tires as the only option on a newly released model.
Appreciate 0