View Single Post
      07-09-2014, 07:44 AM   #1
mikezulu18
Private
Rep
Drives: Mineral White M235I MT

New Order Help Please

So I am ordering a M235I (wanted X drive for Germany until i realized it was Auto only). Just going to get some Winter tires and roll with it.

Specs are as follows.

M235I
Estoril Blue /or/ Melbourne Red
MT
Drivers Assistance
Tech Package
Harmon/Kardon (unsure if its worth it)
Moonroof deleted
Heated Front Seats

$44,415.00

First I am living in Germany for the next 2 years.

The question I have is the value of The premium Package or lack thereof since I will be trading this in a year from now for a M2 or M3 depending on how i like the 2 series and how the M2 comes out (dealer guaranteed buyback). I am coming from a 435X Drive and I liked the sensatech , probably in the minority, but i could barely tell the difference between it and leather. As such i assume its the same feel for these as it was in my 4 series. I have never had comfort access or paid attention to auto dimming. Thoughts on it? Im pretty sure im going to pass but i want to cover all the bases before finalizing.

Hell the only reason I am getting the tech package is the upgraded instrument clusters and somewhat for the Nav since i thought it worked wonderful in my 4. I do have a portable GPS though.

Does the Speed display digitally on the clusters? So i can see it in KM when I change it over?

Thank for the help.

Eric
Appreciate 0