03-09-2014, 09:55 PM   #62
nachob
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2004 330i ZHP, 2022 Cayman T

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanosKickedInYo View Post
I'm a Huge 1M Coupe Fan but some of these fanboys needs to take a chill pill...

No one is actually saying the m235i is 'better' and an actually replacement for the 1M...

People who feel threatened that their 1 Series are going to be 'overshadowed' by the 2 series needs to grow some balls.

The most Arrogant statement One can make is NOT the fact that the 2Series will be an improvement on a 5-6 year old Model... The most arrogant/ignorant statement will be trying to assert that the 1series is superior to the 2Series when the 2Series was developed by BMW to succeed the 1series... + I mean the 2Series is hardly even out and people are getting their panties up in their croutches...

No one is threatened by the newer cars being better, on the contrary, it is the desire that they make them better that want to keep things real without bringing "balls" into it. Usually the guys that bring in sexual orientation or balls are the ones themselves that are having an issue.

I personally want the M235i to be better than the 1M and the M2 to be better than that but they are also comparing two cars and making them sound like the 1M is irrelevant now. If you prefer cushy digitally enhanced sound and auto transmission, then this is a better car. It also has better aerodynamics and probably better handling due to longer wheelbase than 1M. It also is has more legroom in the rear but to the way your ignorant comment about Nurburging is like saying a V6 Camry is faster around the Nurburgring than the first M3. It might be...who knows but does it mean that it's better? The M235 is a fine car if they just stop comparing it to the 1M or if they are going to do that then they need to give you the whole picture about the full-lock, diff, serious brakes, crazy sound and it takes "balls" to drive one on the edge.
Appreciate 0