mc3456
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 Alfa Giulia Quadrifoglio

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotARealMCar View Post
Dude I was right there when they did the dyno pulls, what do you think that they forged the dyno sheets and just handed me that and said thanks for your business? You're crazy dude, these guys are way too professional to handle business that way. It sounds like someone is a little upset with their results, who knows. I'm beyond content with my product and my numbers, I know what I put down, if you don't want to believe it then so be it, no need to bash a company because you refuse to believe. But have fun man, good luck and have fun on being pessimistic on your build, I'll make sure to strive to have only the best products and tuning on my car with Fabspeed.
Yes, operators of dynos can easily manipulate results via multiple factors including drivetrain loss assumptions, etc. Take their claimed results with a grain of salt. If you believe what they are telling you without unbiased independent verification, then you are a sap ripe for another raping with their Stage 2 mods.

I'm not doubting you got some lesser improvement, just not 30/30 on an untuned but sport catted N55. For a dose of reality, even the S55 with a sport catted downpipe is only showing 21/23 on a competitor's site.

Last edited by mc3456; 10-15-2015 at 01:35 AM..
Appreciate 1