Vervain
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: .

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M235i View Post
So there is a chance the M2 will be a 4 cylinder? It kind of makes sense when you look at the Mercedes CLA45 AMG. 2.0 4cyl turbo (355 HP / 322 lb-ft). So it would make sense, but still be terribly disappointing nonetheless. At least the M2 would have a rear wheel drive and LSD advantage ... for now.
Scott26 has mentioned this before. But yeah it would make sense to go along the lines of the A45 and CLA45. It's all about emissions and fuel consumption these days..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M235i View Post
Well, ... YEAH! You clearly caught them off guard! This car is clearly not ready to go live on a configurator. These are the moments that keep car enthusiasts coming back to forums for. Very nice job Anodite, and thanks for sharing this info!

I am pretty sure this was a test of some sorts for the configuration before going live next month, but it looks like someone forgot to make it private or what not. Nice catch dude!

I bet Jason is somewhere scratching his head, not being sure how to handle this.
Thanks! I know I was pretty shocked too. It's now blowing up all over the internet!
Appreciate 0