Thread: Leith BMW
View Single Post
      12-02-2014, 06:42 PM   #55
mmmmm235i
Captain
Rep
Drives: 440xi GC

I find it very odd that we are all getting different answers. Such as, "only applies to lifestyle accessories" or "not applicable to wheel and tire sets" (which I know the code worked for). My message says, "We apologize but item(s) you have ordered are not available." This was in regards to my m-performance difuser. I have received SHIPPING CONFIRMATION, regarding the tail pipe extension kit I ordered, b/c I couldn't spring for the MPE. Although I hope BMWNA will ultimately step in and at least try to make things right, I think those of us that took the biggest advantage of the sale are going to have the toughest time. In my opinion if they have the balls to hold my money for the extension kit and sent it without an obviously key part of my order, they are really in a bad spot. Unfortunately I think they will fight for the big ticket items like LSD , Wheels, and larger orders because they need to cover themselves.
It is amazing that it is nearly 2015, and they didn't bother to cap the sale or require telephone ordering, it is almost funny there are literally hundreds of ways this could have been avoided. No one was expecting 50% off, but they offered, thanks again boneman. BMWNA is going to have to step in to clean up this mess and with 1000+ orders its a big mess.

RETIRED:
2018 440xi GC, Carbon Black on Black/Blue
2014 M235i Black on Black, DINAN Stage 2
Appreciate 0