PopsnBurbles
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135is :) 192/586

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by dharo1 View Post
Why why why!!! These people shouldn't be driving a BMW. Please send then to the Jaguar dealership.
Just to let you know, the Jaguar dealer my family used when we had an XF had friendly, cool, and seem more genuine than both BMW dealers I use. I know the friendliness and coolness are done for ratings and survey but it really comes up to the surface with the people from BMW. The other Jaguar drivers too are a lot nicer. The customers were cool too with the younger guys talking about cars/other stuff, the older guys/gals talking about their Jags of the past, but there are a few high strung, seemingly super busy people who would give glares of death if you simply look at them or ask a question. At BMW, the customers are intense...wouldn't even look at anyone. I recall seeing a Carbon Black car for the first time and asked this person "That's a very nice color, what's that color?" I received a response somewhere along the lines of "can't you see it's a dark blue shade?"

I asked an older guy in a Salsa Red XFR what color his car was and he told me "It's Salsa Red. It's pretty spicy for my age but I like it!"

Porsche dealers are a mix of either full on enthusiast or full on D-bags in both the customers and employees.
Appreciate 0