View Single Post
      01-28-2014, 03:11 PM   #38
Red Bread
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Smog machines

I'm 6'2" and my wife's 5'3". We stuffed my 6' dad in the back of our old 135i for a three hour trip. He survived. It didn't look terribly comfortable, and there's no way he'd have fit behind me, and if my wife were much taller, he would have been pretty miserable.

One note about the E82 though, the power seats didn't move forward very far. The manual seats flipped forward much further, which made getting in an out a lot easier. Either way though, getting in and out was worse than actually being back there, it was a pain, worse than the E92, which had larger door opening and allowed easier entry/exit. Room wise, the E82 was about the same as the E93 and slightly less than the E92, which would make me guess that the F22 will be similar to the F33 and slightly less than spacious than the F32, and a heck of a lot trickier to get in and out of.

We've talked about kids, and that was part of the reason of getting rid of the E82, but to be honest, we would have ditched any coupe if we planned on actually using the back seats frequently.
Appreciate 0