05-11-2014, 04:23 PM   #36
Brings
Clap Trap~
United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 M3, '93 NSX

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowSaloonM3 View Post
might as well gotten some spacers while there!

any plans to upgrade the shocks to complete the setup?
No plans. I only track 4-6 times a year, so it won't be worth it to me. If I do plan to track more, I'll probably get coilovers instead at that point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abirmaher View Post
Looks great! Which setup did you order? Can you post up a link from the h and r site if you don't mind?

Thanks in advance.
I don't know it from the site, but you can give eAs a call since I had them order the springs for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kornmuse View Post
Is the car has the Adaptative suspension or it is the normal M suspension...?

GreG
The M235i has the adaptive M suspension.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK OPS View Post
I don't see any issues here, looks flippin wicked. Once those wheels are on you might still have room for 5/10 spacers. Post the update!
Will do! If the wheels need spacers, I'll probably get them from eAs while I'm there since they carry all sorts of sizes from Macht Schnell. I'll be able to experiment to my heart's content!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinlevrone View Post
This car really needs bigger diameter tires to also fill the arches laterally. It looks silly with those small wheels.
Can't say I disagree, but I prefer having light weight, smaller wheels (my E92 M3 had 18s too). I'm more into "daily drivable track function" than pure aesthetics in most cases (I track all of my cars and daily drive them).

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ710 View Post
OP what are your plans for shocks/struts? Are the stock components strong enough to support the springs (for now)?
It's only a 1" drop all around, not really an aggressive drop. I doubt shocks/struts will be needed for a setup like this. I believe if/when H&R makes race versions of these springs, those would actually require upgraded shocks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfi-r View Post
Are those HR "sport" springs or another type? I'm guessing they are not "race" by tge looks of the ride hight.

Both my other cars are lowered on HR springs so eventually I'll also lower the 2 if the adjustable dampers can handle it.
These were the Sport springs. I don't think any other versions are out at this time.
Appreciate 0