View Single Post
      05-22-2015, 01:41 PM   #12
casper83
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M235i XDrive

I improved my time slightly (11.639) with brake torqueing and got video. A big thanks to my gal for coming out to help. This is with the same tank of fuel, just less of it in the tank.

I am still running the stock charge pipe.

I don’t have any logs. I always intend to, but end up just running.

I don’t know what the DA was but the air quality was very good in my opinion.

My tire pressure is whatever stock is, somewhere in the low 30’s I think. I didn’t change it, but probably wouldn’t be a bad idea to get some better traction. Run flats may not care though with the stiff sidewall. You can hear the tires spinning off the line, so some better tires might help. Maybe the missing link to get the 1.605 60’ into the 1.5’s.

I don’t have any dyno numbers. I can’t find a dyno shop that is open for dyno runs on the weekend. They all seem to be open 8-6 during the weekdays which doesn’t work for me. I’d love to get it dynoed so if anyone knows of good shop with an awd dyno in the Chicago or Milwaukee area that runs on the weekend please let me know.

My trap speed was down a little bit, but I noticed this is typical when I hot lap the car (which is what this was). I typical lose 1-3mph.
Attached Images

Appreciate 2