View Single Post
      04-28-2013, 01:36 AM   #39
benzosnenzos
Private
Rep
Drives: 135i ca$$hmere

The perfect ///M2

N54 with upgrades including:

Larger turbos, better exhaust, less weight (round 3100lbs is ok), some internal mumbo jumbo, and a bunch of other cool stuff. However, if they decide to go with 4 cyl. and if then can make a monster that makes sense, why not!?!?

I'm guessing the M2 will be a limited production model since the whole 4 and 3 series issue is already a mind fuck to the masses and we have already seen how sad and short lived the 1-series is becoming. Regardless of that debacle, this may be and only a test to future ///M products. It's all marketing. I have a stock 135i, and whoever has tested the capabilities of this car knows that "the shit is real." I have an m1 motor and essentially I could "hater hurtt" those in denial.

What I'm getting at is all the cars BMW mow makes are not being put to their potential and BMW is only adding similar mods that we have an option to do, but "under warranty," to make the cars faster.

What I am getting at is BMW is too smart for their own good. Confusing the masses is the only way to keep a brand selling their goods to us motor heads who are set in our ways! Lets say TT i6 @380bhp or i4 + hybrid engine 370! I'm buying.
Appreciate 0