08-09-2014, 07:46 PM   #20
nachob
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2004 330i ZHP, 2022 Cayman T

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeryBadman View Post
Worth the price? Not really but I think since it makes your car looking cooler with bigger screen, more advance looking iDrive control, and eliminating the need to stick your phone/GPS somewhere on the dash or windshield when you need navigation, I think I don't care much about the premium I have to pay.
I honestly, sincerely don't want to start a thread war but you are asking for opinions to weigh the cost. So here is mine and I hope it helps.

I already dislike the screen and iDrive controls, so much so that I have not pulled the trigger on it. The car already feels bloated so adding a bigger display, especially one is such an awful position, seems folly to me.

Paying 2K to what I basically see as further ruining the car with a bigger TV display seems even more crazy in my humble opinion.

Then again, who am I to say it's crazy...If they had a "Car Guy" box for $2150 that I could check that would take away the silly display, iDrive, Active Sound, Comfort buttons, start stop, add a temperature gauge and give me the European Cloth Alcantara interior, I would check it in a heartbeat! Go figure. Good luck.

Last edited by nachob; 08-09-2014 at 08:13 PM..
Appreciate 0