golf4501
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2C

Garage List
2020 BMW M2C  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bungee91 View Post
My dealer originally had mine wrong when inputting the order from what I sent him to the system, but I fortunately caught it.

I don't think the difference is "huge" but I prefer without.
I had Michelin PSS's on my Z4 ///M and recently had Potenza RE05A's (I believe that is what you will get) on my ATS and I thought both were fantastic handling tires. I would certainly prefer the PSS's (and hence why I chose them), but I thought the Potenza's were very good grippy and responsive tires.
Just to clarify: you specify run flats you do not get performance tires you get all-seasons. Potenza's are performance tires. You will get Continental, non-staggered, all seasons along with the lower speed limiter. Everyone needs to make sure the dealer does not check this option, if you want the Michelin's. These tires come with a mobility kit that is under the rear deck by the battery. They also come with 4 year BMW Roadside assistance if you have a tire issue. I had Potenza run flats on my 335 and the difference in ride between run flats and non-run flats is night and day.
Appreciate 0