View Single Post
      05-14-2018, 11:06 AM   #52
cxp213
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by capt_and View Post
You got it, Armstrong won the class. Yes, the set up is amazing. The key aspect in this build is to only do things as I outgrew the items. All of which was guided by Texas Track Works. Forrest really has no issue with telling people that they don't need something or aren't ready for it. Some people don't like hearing that but their business model seems to be centered around making people go fast with the fewest mods possible and on stock power. I have the LSD, coilovers, camber plates, pads, wheels/tires - basic run of the mill stuff you see on all of the cars out on the track. What really makes the difference in my opinion is how the car is set up with those components. There are so many variables and minor adjustments that make a huge difference.

You are right about the need for more seat time, I think I can break 1:25 in the near term on this set up... And good weather .

There is one project coming up that isn't a need but is going to be a lot of fun. I have decided to do the m235iR widebody kit and we have it on order.
That's going to be a nice addition to your current list of mods!

Just curious, do you have a M2 or on the way? Your info says "week 33 MY18 M2" so just wondering.
Appreciate 0