View Single Post
      11-28-2013, 03:31 PM   #51
PopsnBurbles
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135is :) 192/586

Garage List
- I prefer the stock M235i front just add the black/CF "splitters". I'm not a fan of full lips.
- Of course, the black grills are a must. The popping out look from the grill is hidden, which is a plus for me.
- Mirror caps are a very nice step up from those hideous metal/stainless steel looking mirror caps.
- The rear spoiler is beautiful. I was expecting them to get a little creative with it though. It's too similar to the previous generation's performance spoiler.
- The rear diffuser is much better than the stock M235i but it's not amazing...especially when compared to E9X and E8X performance diffuser.
- I'd like to see the CF tips but I wonder how they'll look. At least, the tips don't stick out as much as they did in the E82.
- The brake calipers...oh my those calipers...I want them! I don't think they're the performance brakes though.
- Was the suspension installed? If so, I think it needs a bit more drop.

I love the CF interior trim. I wish we have pics of the automatic lever. The alcantara looks sexy! I bet they feel sexy too. I honestly prefer if the steering wheel was kept simple without that black/cf piece with a small screen at the top. I love the pedals but I've got a feeling it's going to be slippery with wet shoes.
Appreciate 0