View Single Post
      11-23-2020, 12:55 AM   #1
illmatic37
Rep
Drives: m235i, 330ci, 635csi

What kind of weird random problems have you had?

Anyone have and weird or random issues with your 2 that seemingly come out of nowhere and then disappear just as fast? I also have an e46, I like the more analog feeling it has, but I also like the new tech my f22 has, but I suspect these weird issues are due to the amount of electronics it has.
Anyways I get the studder in first gear only after startup, also tonight it wouldn’t start, slow crank, wouldn’t start with a jump pack. Had to jump start with traditional cables (started right up). Went home (about 3 miles away) turned car off and it started right back up like normal. Connected a battery charger; alternator is putting out 14.9v, (14.2 with headlights on), battery voltage was 12.3. No warning lights or errors after jumping, vehicle status states all normal.
Once in a while, the radio will turn off and reset itself. Passenger door won’t unlock with the double door pull but will unlock with the door lock button or key fob.
Anyways I’d be interested in hearing of any other issues people might have had or if they were able to figure out causes, or how many of these things are common issues.
(Mines is a 2014 6MT with 38xxx miles)
Appreciate 0