View Single Post
      06-08-2014, 02:49 PM   #12
Lynn_228i
AW BMW 228i with Black Dakota Leather Seats
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 228i

Thank you Sportstick for letting me know how I should sit. I will adjust the steering wheel to sit like this as I never was sure how I should be sitting and always wanted to sit as close as possible.

I do wish the steering wheel would have more adjustments like the BMW X5 that is too big for me, too expensive and would not fit in my garage with all the stuff I keep it there. But I did sit in it as I was waiting for hours for a quick test drive at a dealership that had one 2-series left without many features I wanted but at least it had no sport-line or sport suspension. Customers looking at this car told me to sit in it and see how amazing it adjusted. It also had the nicer leather that was softer. I would never want such a big vehicle to drive but to sit in, it was so comfortable.

My 4'10" friend in another state that claims her legs are 2" longer than mine drives this and tells me she has longer legs than the average person her size. I was surprised when I sat in this car how the powered adjusted steering wheel could get such a perfect position. But I prefer the 2-series car in handling jug handles, going around curves, parking, being fun to drive, fitting in my garage, and being more reasonably priced.

I will do my best to adjust the steering wheel and back of my seat to have 10" of room from my steering wheel to my breast bones with my arms slightly bent. I thought they had to be more bent.

Sportstick, thank you for being there for me.

Anyone else with opinions about the Driver's Plus feature I initially asked about or about the Parking Assistant Feature or anything else?

I hope I like black seats since I have not had black seats in years but my Oyster seats with the black combination in my current car are difficult to keep clean.

Before I posted, I did so many searches and kept reading and finally felt I needed to ask the question to get more input. I wish there were more cars with these options on the lots to test.
Appreciate 0