06-29-2018, 10:13 AM   #33
reign528
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2C

Garage List
2020 BMW M2C  [0.00]
So I finally started to see some movement on the production status of what I thought was my car. I did some research on the VIN and noticed some of the specs were off. When I inquired about the details from the dealer they told me it's not my car. Apparently, they lied and gave me someone else's production number, because I told them several months back that I needed a production number else I would cancel. When I asked from my real production number they claimed my actual order was deleted from the system, so I'll have to start all over. I have waited 4 months now and I have absolutely nothing. I'm beyond upset at this point. I really want to do performance delivery but I don't want to wait another 2-3 months. That said the dealer seems remorseful and wants to make it right so I have some leverage here for a discount or some freebies. They can get a similar car without PDC and no PD by this weekend but then I would have waited 4 months just to get a car from the lot which seems insane to me.