View Single Post
      05-04-2015, 01:16 PM   #9
AyoTrev
Rep
Drives: 03' S2000 AP1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWM View Post
As a former C63 driver, keep in mind that the thing is a pig on fuel. You're probably looking at an extra 800-1000/yr on fuel for the C63 versus the M235i. The transmission in the C63 is also pretty crummy. Other than those issues I think it's pretty clearly a better car
Definitely. The beamer a better choice overall being a smaller car with a smaller thank and is for sure fast enough. But you can never have enough POWERRRRR as Jeremy Clarkson says.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merc for hire View Post
If you plan on insuring both cars at the same time. The cost of insurance might be something to consider. Especially with rip-off Toronto rates.
One car all year around may be a more economical choice.
Insurance isn't that big of a deal I don't think. I plan on insuring one car at a time. So in winter ill insure the tsx, in the summer ill insure the other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobby66 View Post
I would love to see another M235I on the road! It is very rare to see M235i in the wild, it is a gem.

Couple things that I considered to be very important: 2 doors, perfect small size, all wheel drive for winter (this is my summer+winter daily), the suspension handles amazing on Toronto pothole roads. Added performance parts for looks. The high torque @ low rpm is a must. Most of the time you will be spending around 0-100 range, on local roads.

AWD is definitely a bonus, maybe even a necessity after experiencing such harsh winters these past few years. I currently see a listing for a m3 for around the same price as the m235i, so its definitely a car to consider.
Appreciate 0