View Single Post
      07-18-2014, 12:21 PM   #19
w3rkn
Banned
Rep
Drives: BMW 135is

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperzulu View Post
I don't care. Same crap will be said in this thread as was in THAT thread.
I get it.. you a supremacist, right?
With no ability to discuss or debate, right..? Totally afraid of an open discussion.. or, most likely just a BMW whore?

Again, 100% new, so previous opinion are moot.

Since you haven't bothered to educate yourself, you've rendered yourself moot, your opinion moot. That is how logic works... don't thread-crap plz, this is an open discussion about the virtues of each car... related to each other.

Additionally, I own a 2013 BMW 135is, (my 3rd).. it's lighter than your M235i.. and quicker..

So, I don't care where you are coming from, you have to respect a respectable car. The old mustang wasn't an even comparison, because of the live rear axil and over-all design. But that has changed, & so has the focus of this new breed of Mustang.

If you can't counter, rebuttal, or simply discuss the virtues of each car, know that we understand your ploy.

Vlads & Pat, why can't they be compared..?
Or, is it that typically nobody would compare a Ford to a BMW.. and odd that many of us are now..?

I can bet the GT350 and the M4 will be compared and tested against each other.. so why can't a Mustang with less engine be compared to a M235i..?

Honestly, I just think this s550 caught everyone off-guard and people still trying to internalize what they are seeing. Mulally said BMW is going to have a fight on their hands... looks like he wasn't kidding.
Appreciate 0