kd0t
Banned
Rep
Drives: M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BD_F22
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaddy74 View Post
Welcome to Burger... where you pay to play at your own risk !!
You shouldn't try to scare people from purchasing the JB4 just because it didn't work out for you or you had a bad experience. The reason most problems seem to arise from JB4 users is 1) simply because there are way more JB4 users on every BMW platform than any other tune available. Or 2) install was done incorrectly and then problems arise because consumers want to purchase it and then not put in the work to data log and make corrections. I would say the JB4 is the perfect tune for those who want a more user adjustable configuration and the ability to increase aggressiveness at their own will. Some of us want to push the envelope a bit and see what these cars can truly handle others want a simple tune and leave it. Without that end user adjustability the n54 would have never been able to acheive 800+ whp.. I have been a JB4 user for years going back to my e92 335 and I also install a ton of them for customers and perform BMS backend flashing on the n54 and there is a reason they hold almost all records.
+1

Nothing but good things to say about BMS
Appreciate 0