View Single Post
      04-19-2018, 02:06 AM   #9
Raging_Vampire
Rep
Drives: BMW 330d M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmw Fan M240i View Post
That’s not a bad time even with the delays.
I ordered mine last year and took over 2 months for delivery.
I got a service pack chucked in at time of ordering, think they were £299 at the time but may have changed now. You could always try and see if they will give you one. Even if not at £299 for the 3 years you’ll need atleast an oil service which is over £200 and full service in that time so well worth it, but like I say the price may have changed now.
Hope you went hard and got a great discount, lots to be had here in the UK. Varies from dealer to dealer but if you were prepared to shop around there’s great deals to be had.
I wouldn't mind waiting, that's not the problem. It's the fact they can't even give me a timescale when I can expect it. Days / Weeks / Months! Yeah, I thought I got a good deal, though I should've checked TRLDeals first and got slightly better! I'm expecting at least a service pack! If I had the choice I'd be walking out with the Bodykit or MPerformance Exhaust as well! See what happens I guess!

They're saying there's alot of cars affected, something about environmental problems on the ship during transit. There's something like 20 cars hung up in the logjam at my dealer alone! At least it's not just me, misery loves company!!
Appreciate 0