United_States
Rep
Drives: F22 M240i / E46 330Ci ZHP

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by B58togo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikePiper1 View Post
I can't offer you any advice but I can tell you that you are not alone. I ordered mine Feb 20th and was told it would be 6 - 8 weeks for delivery. I'm currently looking at April 20th for my build to be completed. I am assuming it will take at least 3 weeks for shipping so I am looking at about 12 weeks for delivery

Very frustrating but what can you do?
You indexed your expectations to what a car dealer salesperson told you. Big mistake. They lie. I was given a similar unrealistic time frame when I ordered mine in January 2017. I took delivery in April. I knew the entire time it would take closer to three months, based on what I read here and on other forums.
Quote:
Originally Posted by B58togo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikePiper1 View Post
I can't offer you any advice but I can tell you that you are not alone. I ordered mine Feb 20th and was told it would be 6 - 8 weeks for delivery. I'm currently looking at April 20th for my build to be completed. I am assuming it will take at least 3 weeks for shipping so I am looking at about 12 weeks for delivery

Very frustrating but what can you do?
You indexed your expectations to what a car dealer salesperson told you. Big mistake. They lie. I was given a similar unrealistic time frame when I ordered mine in January 2017. I took delivery in April. I knew the entire time it would take closer to three months, based on what I read here and on other forums.
I ordered mine in January and it hasn't been built yet. My salesperson lied and said they had an allocation when they did not. I had to basically demand they give me a build code or refund the deposit and they ended up trading with another dealer for one. If it hadn't been such a good deal I would have walked away.
Appreciate 0