Garage List
2018 BMW X3 M40i  [10.00]
FS: 2018 BMW M240I XDRIVE FULLY LOADED RED INTERIOR 29k miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
FOR SALE: Beautiful, Low Mileage 2018 m240i xdrive auto-trans ZF8 Alpine White on CORAL RED INTERIOR FULLY LOADED OVER 55K MSRP! Have you always wanted to drive a fast fun car that's also comfortable enough to be a daily driver? THIS IS THE CAR FOR YOU!

This car is a dream: its gorgeous, fast, and drives great. I bought it in November 2020 from a BMW Dealer and it's put a smile on my face every time I've driven it.

SO WHY AM I SELLING IT? Unfortunately, I am moving to a city that is very walkable and parking is a nightmare. Logistically and financially, it does not make sense for me to keep this car, no matter how much I want to.

The car is phenomenal; I am only selling because I'm moving.

Here's the info:

- ~29xxx miles, clean CARFAX no accidents, never tracked, FULLY LOADED OVER 55K MSRP.

OPTIONS
- Coral Red Dakota Leather with Black highlight
- Driving Assistance Package
- Premium Package
- Park Distance Control
- Adaptive LED Headlights
- harman/kardon Premium Sound System
- Apple CarPlay

- Clean CarFax, zero problems, car drives and handles phenomenally
- Still under factory warranty (Ends October 2021)
- Dinan Dinantronics Elite v2 installed by BMW DEALER $1,486 (bumps max HP/TQ to 396/379 and has Factory matching 4yr/50k mile new car warranty)
- Dinan High Flow Mid-pipe Installed by BMW DEALER $584 (better flow and sound while also reducing the weight)
- Carbon Fiber Spoiler $200
- Paint matched front reflectors from IND $100
- M2 steering wheel $300
- Macht Schnell Competition 12mm Wheel Spacer Kit $240
- Black Kidney grill, Winged mirror caps, and sequential turn signals
- M door lights
- Weathertech floor liners w/ M badge $100
- Car was bought from BMW Dealer in November 2020 and everything was inspected and in great condition.
- Car is kept in a garage but as with all cars in NYC, it has some scuffs
- As you guys know, sometimes over time the drivers seat leather begins to crack in these cars. This is not a problem in this car- THE DRIVERS SEAT LEATHER WAS JUST REPLACED AND IS BRAND NEW- enjoy the gorgeous coral red which is brand new and took 8 weeks to arrive from Germany.
- While car was in for the drivers seat leather replacement at BMW Dealer LAST MONTH- a full inspection was performed and everything is in great condition. I've attached a pic of the inspection report.

- More photos available upon request
- SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY- I would not waste your time so please do not waste mine, thanks!
- Like I said, I would love to keep this car as it has brought me tremendous joy but I am moving and so THE CAR HAS TO BE SOLD BY END OF JULY
- Please dm if you have any questions
- Car has a lien on it so please have your financing squared away
- $38k. Price reflects current market but I am open to offers

EXTRA GOODIES FOR SALE:
1) Brand New Never Installed M2 Front Bumper for F22 w/ all parts, foam, mesh, etc. Paid $500. Never installed because I realized I have to sell the car
2) Brand New Still in Box Carbon Fiber QUAD Rear Diffuser. Paid $400.
3) Brand New Still in Box Carbon Fiber M4 Style Rear Spoiler. Paid $250.

Thanks!

Attached Images

Last edited by cyal8r; 07-06-2021 at 11:39 PM..
Appreciate 0