View Single Post
      01-17-2015, 09:23 AM   #14
Ricfutures
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Thanks for all the compliments! To answer some of the questions:

Wheel specs: front 18x8 et 40. Rear 18x9 et 44. I reused the stock tires. The 10mm spacers in the front are perfect with stock rubber. I could probably go 255 in the rear when they need replacing.

In regards to the suspension as of now you will need the KW delete modules however I believe the guys at EAS are working on coding solution.

Ride quality on the coils is perfect for the street. The body roll is greatly reduced but the ride is extremely compliant. No issues over bumps and no odd noises over bumps. I am taking turns with a lot more confidence. The "floaty" feel of the stock suspensions is gone. For any concerned about coils being to stiff the guys at KW did a great job at dialing these in.

I ordered the Lightweight lip from lightweight in Germany. I plan on removing the sticker but kept it on for the photos. Marc at lightweight is awesome to deal with and the lip arrived surprisingly fast. It drills into the bottom side of the bumper and everything you need is included. It's so simple yet very effective.

No mods to the interior though the MP bits are tempting. Just thought it was a great shot of the CR interior to share.

I was planning on getting the side skirts (painted gloss black) but BMW discontinued them very recently : hopefully they will be available again soon. I'm also planning to getting Challenge SS brake lines in the near future.

Please reach out to Kevin at EAS for pricing. In most cases dealers tend to be more expensive however I chose EAS because I trust their work.

EB M235i (Sold)
E92 M3 (Sold)
Appreciate 0