View Single Post
      07-06-2013, 12:16 AM   #15
Uptempo80
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 228iC -picked up 8-13-16!

Random ramblings of the day:

My 11' 128i convertible lease is up July 16th, so I'm doubting that BMW financial would let me extend the lease to WAIT for a 2 series convertible.
I know 2er coupe production will start in November, but that is only for coupes I would assume. My salesman stated that you can probably place an order for a 2er coupe in September.

He also told me that the longest anyone ever extended a lease thru bmw financial was 6 months.
*I've read on several sites that March 14' is when Convertibles go into production. Not sure if I could pull this off.

I did the BMW Ultimate Drive today @ my local dealership and will receive a $1000 voucher for my next car, talked to BMW reps from Cali, New Orleans, and Texas who were a part of the Ultimate Drive, as well as my local Sales Manager. All they stated was that September you can place an order for coupes.

Doesn't help me too much. The 4 series vert will not go into production until Dec 13'. Coupes Start July 13'.

I'm going to have to opt for a different car, probably a Z4 sport pkg car (as it seems now).
2 series has soo many ???'s right now. Especially if your in the market for a Vert.
2013 320i sedan (Sapphire Black Metallic, Black/Black)
2016 228i convertible (Mineral White, Oyster Leather, Luxury Line)
Appreciate 0