08-07-2017, 01:52 AM   #692
Mountain_Commando
Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: 435i Gran Coupe M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rommel42 View Post
When I talked to Racechip support about the 2 switches,they replied for a Petrol turbo charged engine,like the N55,do not change the setting on S1.For a diesel engine it's another story.You also should not go "willy-nilly" with that screwdriver without talking to them first.Makes sense to me,by increasing the turbo boost you put more stress on the engine.I provided for you a video file name,which should be easy to find with Google.It's been released by the Racechip people to explain the tweaking of S2.

RaceChip Chiptuning Ultimate Turbo Petrol fine Adjustment EN.mp4

Good luck,Mate.

BTW.My first Olympic Games I watched from Melbourne,Australia 1956.
Yes you're right, I had the switches backwards.

So I actually made it to S2=E, S1=2 (from B1) without errors. And wondering if I can increase S2 any further (don't really care about S1).

That's a neat story, I hope the Olympics come back to Melbourne .
435i Gran Coupe | ///M Sport Pkg | 430hp | MHD Stage 2+ | BMS Intake | Catless Downpipe | FMIC | Black Sapphire exterior | 9H Ceramic Coating | Black Anthracite interior | 19" Black ///M Wheels | Red ///M Brake Calipers | ///M Steering wheel | ///M Metal Pedals | Alcantara dash panel | Carbon Fiber trims and gear knob | Angel Eyes LEDs | Surround Cameras | Spoiler | Coded ///M iDrive, Mirrors, HUD |
Appreciate 0