03-23-2017, 09:29 AM   #209
Dylan86
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: F15d msport, F22 m235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drpoomanchu View Post
Very nice... looks huge in a good way. Did you decide to pull the radiator for any particular reason..? Also did you pull the front bumper..? I am curious to hear your opinion on throttle response.
It's a freakin beast, to say the least. I am really happy with this car so far and can only hope these mods make the experience that much better. Didn't pull the front bumper, but will do so to tackle the Pure turbo inlet & Turbo to IC CP install and maybe the DV+ if it's worthwhile?. I heard pulling the bumper for the inlet mod makes life a lot easier. These bumpers come off pretty effortlessly anyhow.

Pulled the radiator to look at opportunities to trim more of the rad shroud where it blocks off the top portion of the IC core. Thing is, it's such a dense unit that it really shouldn't effect performance, but I'd like to get some more air through that section later on once it's accessible as it can only help things. This would be the same for any of the taller cores, like the ER or Evo unit.. Will tackle that mod once the front end is back apart in a few months

Should be firing it up this week, will try to get a bit of a detailed video to show final thoughts and first impressions.

D