09-23-2014, 12:00 PM   #33
missxmelon
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killramos View Post
Because many of you knew what you are paying for. This isn't like bringing a sweater back because it went on sale the week after.
Yes, this is exactly what is happening.

Quote:
Its like if there was a class action lawsuit and you went and bought something after the fact to try and participate in the lawsuit.
No, it's not. Where's the lawsuit exactly?

Quote:
The difference is BMW is doing it proactively and is designed for people who genuinely thought their car had 16 speakers back in January when they placed their orders for the car.
Your words, not BMW's.

Quote:
If you bought your car off the lot in july with HK after reading 2addicts all year then calling BMW up saying " I thought my car had 16 speakers give me 350 dollars" then you are being dishonest by definition.
Did you read my previous post AT ALL? No one is saying that. Let me copy and paste it for you again: "I hear you are offering a $350 refund for the Harmon/Kardon upgrade?"

Quote:
Me, I want to develop a positive relationship with my dealer which will lead to thousands off cars in the future and whining about $350 dollars you arent entitled to is being pretty small.
lol trust me dude, by calling BMW NA, your dealership won't stop selling you cars...

Asking a simple question is NOT whining. Your post exhibits more whining than anything. And you know what's being pretty small? Generalizing, falsely accusing, and stereotyping people for receiving a $350 refund that, according to BMW NA, they ARE entitled to. Apparently, BMW NA doesn't agree with you.
///M235i | 2015 | Black Sapphire Metallic | Black Dakota Leather | 8-speed automatic | Driver Assistance Package | Premium Package | Technology Package | Heated Seats | Harman/Kardon Premium Sound | M Performance Exhaust w/ Chrome Tips | Black Kidney Grilles | Carbon Fiber: Mirror Caps, Interior w/ Alcantara Trim, and Brake Handle
Appreciate 0