Killramos
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: '19 M2 '21 X5

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by missxmelon View Post
What's dishonest about saying "I hear you are offering a $350 refund for the Harmon/Kardon upgrade?"

I didn't lie about anything. It was never discussed if the refund "applied" to me... Obviously, if the BMW customer rep offered it to me, it applied. Get a grip.
Because many of you knew what you are paying for. This isn't like bringing a sweater back because it went on sale the week after.

Its like if there was a class action lawsuit and you went and bought something after the fact to try and participate in the lawsuit.

The difference is BMW is doing it proactively and is designed for people who genuinely thought their car had 16 speakers back in January when they placed their orders for the car. If you bought your car off the lot in july with HK after reading 2addicts all year then calling BMW up saying " I thought my car had 16 speakers give me 350 dollars" then you are being dishonest by definition.

Me, I want to develop a positive relationship with my dealer which will lead to thousands off cars in the future and whining about $350 dollars you arent entitled to is being pretty small.
Appreciate 0