View Single Post
      02-14-2018, 11:07 AM   #32
Jeff@TopGearSolutions
United_States
Rep
Drives: C6 Z06, 09 335i, 10 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjjkoevoets View Post
This is kind of the problem with modding. I bought the car thinking I would never get any performance enhancing mods. Still, I got curious and reached out to Peter from Pure. We talked about the basics and shortly after I ended up buying a charge pipe, down pipe and JB4.

A big upgrade compared to stock, but I noticed that the DME was pulling timing pretty badly in warmer temperatures due to the lackluster stock FMIC. I decided an upgraded FMIC would be my next upgrade.

Along came Black Friday deals. Ordered an intercooler and figured I may as well upgrade the remaining piping. Ended up ordering ER's TiC kit and Pure's turbo inlet pipe. Well, if we're doing that I might as well get the upgraded diverter valve, so I ordered that too.

To get it all working together properly I will also be getting BM3.

Right now I'm also seriously considering Fuel-It's upgraded stage2 LPFP as well.

By the time stock turbo goes, I can get a stage 2 turbo, because I have all the supporting mods already lol

BMW modding = savings account terrorism.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadOzodi View Post
As my friends would say, since I go about things the same way you describe, "You're Full @$$ing it!"

...as opposed to going about things in a half-assed manner.
Welcome to the Mod Bug guys!
Appreciate 0