Bright Sky
Netherlands
Rep
Drives: BMW M235i (8AT)

Garage List
2014 BMW M235i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan_f22 View Post
my car was supposed to stay stock as well.. $19k later...
This is kind of the problem with modding. I bought the car thinking I would never get any performance enhancing mods. Still, I got curious and reached out to Peter from Pure. We talked about the basics and shortly after I ended up buying a charge pipe, down pipe and JB4.

A big upgrade compared to stock, but I noticed that the DME was pulling timing pretty badly in warmer temperatures due to the lackluster stock FMIC. I decided an upgraded FMIC would be my next upgrade.

Along came Black Friday deals. Ordered an intercooler and figured I may as well upgrade the remaining piping. Ended up ordering ER's TiC kit and Pure's turbo inlet pipe. Well, if we're doing that I might as well get the upgraded diverter valve, so I ordered that too.

To get it all working together properly I will also be getting BM3.

Right now I'm also seriously considering Fuel-It's upgraded stage2 LPFP as well.

By the time stock turbo goes, I can get a stage 2 turbo, because I have all the supporting mods already lol

BMW modding = savings account terrorism.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive.
Appreciate 1