View Single Post
      03-29-2014, 07:24 PM   #1
Cripple
Captain
Rep
Drives: 12' 335is

New M235I owner - Detailed with a story

Hi Gents,

I recently found out about a beautiful Estoril Blue M235I at my local dealer by a friendly phone call from my sales associate who has dealt with my family for the last 5 years. It was a beautiful Tuesday morning, I was sitting at my desk at work ordering car parts for my E92 335I and all of a sudden (after the order was placed; and some of it shipped) my SA gave me a call with urgency.

"Brent, you have to come down. M235I landed in Estoril blue with 8 Speed, Premium and BMW ConnectedDrive package system on black leather. The car has EVERYTHING."

I pause and think to my self, I just dumped nearly 8k into my 335I I plan on sticking with it... But the offer was there to take it for a spin. I agree to come on down while the girlfriend is at work.

Come 5:00 I show up and see a dripping wet Estoril Blue. I was hesitant on the color prior to seeing it - but than I approached it in person my mind was blown. The color is simply astonishing. I grab the car and my SA tells me "Take it for a few hours, let me know what you think". Gradually I make it down to the highway (the weather is a solid -8*C) and try my best to warm up the tires before seeing what this little monster could do. Shortly thereafter I feel confident in the tires and wanted to test out sport with a nice downshift and a WOT pull.

We all know what comes next...

Love.

Pure. Enjoyment. Nothing more. Entering a nice bend, I test the suspension under throttle; thoroughly impressed. Test the braking; no brake fade.

I was sold. Sold like I'll do whatever it takes to have this car in my possession and that I did. I drove back not only 15 minutes later. Took out my bank card and said lets make a deposit and shake out a deal. 30 minutes passed and my hard bargaining I became the new owner of a drool worthy Estoril Blue M235I.

They prepped all the paperwork and I took delivery yesterday the 28th of March, 2014. This date will be close to my heart; as this is the first brand new car I have ever purchased. I had requested the dealer to only rinse the car as I am quite anal to my washes.

TDLR: New car, amazing. Love it. Photos of my quick detail since I requested the dealer to not clean it.

Sorry about the pictures; only used an iPhone. I forgot my camera at home. Also, forgot to take a complete after shot front after it was sealed.

Prewash

Washed and clayed

Sealed

Wax on wax off

Complete with beading video

Current: 2015 Cayman S on HRE P101

Last edited by Cripple; 03-29-2014 at 11:42 PM..
Appreciate 0