View Single Post
      03-20-2017, 08:53 AM   #10
p912guy
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2016 M235i Convertible

Garage List
I am only 3 months into driving my M235i vert. Each time I drive it I am more and more impressed. I really liked my MINI Cooper S Hardtop which I replaced with the bimmer. At one time I said the MINI was the perfect transportation solution for getting one (or two) person(s) from one place to another. It was compact and easy to park, relatively comfortable, fun to drive with ample power and go kart-like handling, efficient with gas, safe and, at least for me, reliable. Well, after my first long drive in the M235i this past weekend (3.5 hours each way), I'd say it has the MINI beat on everything except "compact" and "efficient". I am most impressed with the comfort, power and handling. Besides being fun in the twisty's, it really makes a great GT car, eating up interstate pavement with ease and comfort. I am so happy I made the switch. I really look forward to spending more time behind the wheel, especially once the weather gets a bit warmer when I can run with summer wheels and tires and the top down.
17 GMC Canyon Denali Long Bed 4x4 (Tailgatin, Haulin & Towin)
various 'one design' sailboats / stinky hockey gear
Appreciate 0