View Single Post
      12-12-2015, 09:59 AM   #2
Sportstick
Major General
Rep
Drives: '15 228i and '24 X3 sDrive30i

Philadelphia has nothing on the Southeast Michigan area, including Detroit, for crappy roads. Our major political topic is not the presidency, the police, it's how the state will implement legislation for road improvements. Anyway, it's not so much the car...it's very much the wheels and tires.

Here is one solution.
http://www.2addicts.com/forums/showt...&highlight=BBS

And, a ready finger for the Comfort setting on the MAdaptive suspension switch. I choose Comfort vs. Sport based on two factors:

1) Is my wife in the car
2) What route/road conditions I'm facing

Perhaps DWS06 tires, which as UHPAS, will also be a more forgiving model, while still providing very good performance, although clearly not PSS league. Life is full of trade-offs, but you don't need to trade off the entire car.
2015 228i 6MT/Track Handling/Tech/Cold/Premium/Lighting/Driver Assistance/KCDesign Strut Brace/M2 LCAs/Rogue SSK/BBS SR/PS4S/ER Chargepipe/AA Intercooler/Dinan Shockware/MPerformance Spoiler/Black Grilles/Xpel Ultimate PPF & Prime XR+ Tint/Adam's Ceramic/no CDV
2024 X3 sDrive30i/MSport/Premium/Dynamic Handling/Shadowline/Parking/Xpel Prime XR Plus/Weathertech Cargo Liner
Appreciate 4