12-11-2016, 12:38 AM   #9
scoobysaurus
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle B View Post
I don't blame them one bit. I wouldn't either. I'd rather see BMW produce a good looking four door electric sedan that drives like a BMW. Basically, revisit the i3 but this time don't make it look like a lunar rover.

I see a lot of people on this forum wanting BMW to build a super car, but honestly raise your hand if you're actually in a position to buy it.
Raises hand. I could buy a BMW supercar if they ever were to offer one, and 3 cylinder econoboxes don't count. I was so f'ing disappointment with the i8 both as a sports car and a DD that I went to AMG after years of being loyal to BMW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterP View Post
MB doesn't make a supercar either. The AMG-GT is a "sports car" in the 911S segment.
Yeah, a 'sports' car that whoops the best 'supercars' that Ferrari has to offer. And your justification doesn't work for recent 'supercars' such as the SLR and SLS BS. Besides, forget supercars they're even coming up with a hypercar now while BMW sticks to poverty spec minivans. AMG is in a different league now. Proper AMG 'big boys toys' start at over $130k all the way up to over half a million such as the 6X6 (and probably over a million dollars with the new hypercar) where M has no presence whatsoever. M just overlaps with the cheaper end of AMG's line up but the days of them being direct competitors are long gone IMHO with M cucking to "volume" and "BMW i".
Appreciate 5
Nkc1600.50
6ixSpd6015.50
Law6381.00
MKSixer34184.50