06-23-2016, 04:38 PM   #3
MASHCT
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 BMW M2 MG

Quote:
Originally Posted by EuroDude View Post
congrats. i'll be looking forward to your dyno numbers. what's next? exhaust? intake?
I already did an exhaust; chose the M-Performance exhaust. Since all indications are that exhausts really only change the sound, I went for the most cost effective change ( which was MP from Sun Motors).

EDIT: Cost was a factor because of all of the other mods I was doing, and because I opted for the LSD in my build. The stereo upgrades, the M Performance aero parts & paint job, the M Perf interior parts, the black kidney grills, the MP CF spoiler, the wheels, the tuner, window tint. (Holy crap, seeing all of that in writing...)

CAIs - that one is a tough one for me. Until I see a real user (read: not mfr) post a stock/post-intake dyno graph, I am not really going to do a CAI. Everything I've read about them says they add no gain to very minimal (unnoticeable) gain. Some even result in loss of power.

I don't want to see this thread turn into a debate on CAIs - so everyone, please refrain from doing that. Start a new thread, pretty please with sugar on top.

2017 M2 | MGM | 6SPD Std | RWD | MP Exhaust | CSF FMIC | Active Autowerke DP w/ HF CAT | FTP Charge & Boost Pipes | Fortune Auto series 500 7k/14k coilovers | CDT Audio ES Gold Fronts & HD series Rear | Richland Forged Project Nurburg RF-GT4 Wheels | AudioControl LC-6.1200 | JL Audio TWK 88 | CF Goodies

Last edited by MASHCT; 06-23-2016 at 04:45 PM..
Appreciate 0