View Single Post
      12-12-2013, 06:03 AM   #94
ridin135
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Depends on the day

Damn I was really looking forward to this car but prices are getting rediculous. I don't see this car being $10,000 higher then the new Mustang GT. If ford gets the driving dynamics right the 235 won't even be on my radar anymore. Granted I haven't driven this or the 2015 mustang I don't see the 235 coming anywhere near the GT in performance department. The current GT was a way better performance car then the 135 but was held back by the boat like feeling handling that the solid rear axle gave you. With ford finally going to irs (minus old terminators) and BMW switching to their terrible electronic steering I don't see the 235 beating it in the driving feel as it did before. The new electronic steering in the f30/32 is terrible and I pray this doesn't make it's way to the 235. At the same time I don't see them revising it just for this car. Also I am tired of BMW putting the M badge on everything when it's not an M car. I will of course vote with my wallet and drive both when they are released and decide for myself. It's just sad that BMW keeps pulling farther away from their moto of the ultimate driving machine. This moto should be given to porsche.
Appreciate 0