View Single Post
      08-17-2013, 09:54 AM   #3
IZAGLO
Mbira
United_States
Rep
Drives: Sedonna Red 09 135i SOLD

IMO Less is more. KEEP THE WEIGHT DOWN DOWN DOWN...Make THE M2 the enthusiasts car....Make a stripped out version on the luxury items and concentrate on nibleness and handling..For God's sake the current 1M, 135i, are faster than shit already....and i am sure the M235 will be as well...Just make the car handle and feel light.....I went from the 135i to a Miata and let me tell ya....lighter is better for the street and the back roads..If someone wants a "Big" BMW M car than let them have it it in the M3/M4/M5/M6...Let the M2 be the back road "SPORTS" car that has the feeling of being small...Less really is More!!!!!!!!!!!!! For "FUN" driving. And make sure a M/T trans is alway's avaiable..Paddle shifter for a DD is fine but has nowhere the feel of being fully integrtated in the driving experience. I no i sold my paddle shifting 135i for a M/T....waiting on the M2......my other chice ATM is the Porsche BoxsterS or CaymanS....Show us what ya have BMW in the M2 i am waiting another year before i make up my mind.....