06-02-2014, 03:50 PM   #1
1thomas
Lieutenant
Germany
Rep
Drives: M539

Garage List
2000 BMW M5  [10.00]
Tuner GP @ Hockenheimring - Tuningwerk M235i, 1M, E30 M3 and more M235i and non-BMWs!

Hi there!

While @Dackelone was at the Concorso d'Eleganza, me and some other 1addicts paid a visit to the Tuner GP at the Hockenheimring during the "Sport Auto High Performance Days". I didn't really care for the driftpart, but I spent a some time in the pits with Tuningwerk and on the main straight with my camera. So here is the result of that short rather unplanned visit. I hope you enjoy it .

Oh and for those who care the times I could find or do remember at the end of the post.

Versus Performance M235i

Ring-Police M235i

Tuningwerk M235i

Bilstein M235i

And the rest of the bunch that I considered upload-worty

I remember a few times from saturdays race, but only roughly, and due to safetycar time, they did not really differ from the FP laps, as they only got like 2 laps pre-SC and 2 post-SC in there. I was not able to get my hands on the final results yet. I also did not find any final results on the Sport Auto website. All I know is that the 1M got 2nd place and the M235i 3rd, behind an Audi TTRS. All under the mentioned circumstance of barely any fast laps, not to speak of warmed up tires.

I also got the full times from fridays FP1 and FP2, where Manhart still participated with their M235i, which was no longer around for the saturday races for unknown reasons. Times kindly provided by Tuningwerk. General reminder, its Hockenheim short version.

Free Practice 1:

Free Practice 2:

No more 1-series. Just a '14 Focus Diesel Wagon company-daily. Oh and this one..

Last edited by 1thomas; 06-02-2014 at 03:59 PM..
Appreciate 0