View Single Post
      04-18-2014, 02:41 PM   #1
Cripple
Captain
Rep
Drives: 12' 335is

getBMWparts.com - My haul. BMW Performance photos inside

Gents,

We all know that the machine we currently drive is one the absolute "bang for the buck" vehicles - while still being simi-exclusive. The M235I while it may carry one or two too many //M badges; I have no issue taking a stab at the M Performance parts. Now, over my time I have modified enough vehicles to know the difference between vendors with the quality of the product they sell and the customer service they have to back it out. This car, I promised my self I would keep it as OEM as possible to retain value and still (hopefully) keep form and function perfectly balanced. I wanted to avoid aftermarket as much as I could to ensure that everything I do; has a real purpose. That will fit and not make me itch when I see something out of place.

I needed to take the vehicle to the next level - as a stock car it was absolutely phenomenal and realistically all anyone would need. The M Performance line up from getbmwparts.com however just adds to the cherry on the top of the absolute monster of a vehicle we drive. I can sit here and tell you all the things I love about the vehicle, but I would just be repeating reviewers. What I want to tell you about is the service I get everytime I purchase from Jason and Evan at getBMWparts.com and show case my newest purchase.

1) BMW Performance rear diffuser. In the photos (First left photo) you can see that the fins are actually quite aggressive. Love it! I plan on painting the diffuser EB until the fin area and spray that gloss black.
2) BMW Performance Exhaust - While I don't have any install photos quite yet; we all have known BMW Performance exhausts have always came out quite nice. Very excited to have it installed!
3) BMW Performance Gloss Black Grills - Aboslutely stunning. I believe the vehicle should have came with these standard; but regardless. Simple.
4) BMW Performance Carbon Interior - At first I was hesitant about buying this as I am already wrapping my current trim in real CF with a clear. It looks good, you can really feel the texture of the CF. The fit and finish is OEM, which I liked over my current project. I do believe this is a large aesthetic upgrade for the interior over stock; but a gloss trim to me would have been even more enjoyable.
5) getBMWparts.com Shawg. I love it, simple, current and free. Thanks guys!

If any of you are looking for BMW parts for your F22 - Do not hesitate to go to see Jason and Evan. Simply, the best of the best. I've spent well over $7,000 from my two vehicles with them and the service I get is just outstanding. Even from the first dollar I spent, they have been nothing but remarkable. Not to mention; they out compete with everyone else. Some other vendor on this forum has prices lower , but charges a massive mark up in the shipping. Not to mention, the lack of email response back and horror stories I would avoid going anywhere else than Tischer / Getbmwparts.com I invite you all to www.getbmwparts.com
Attached Images

Current: 2015 Cayman S on HRE P101

Last edited by Cripple; 04-18-2014 at 03:31 PM..
Appreciate 0