View Single Post
      03-09-2014, 09:02 PM   #59
PvsNP
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3/2014 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW E90 View Post
Agreed with everything you said. I'm not sure why the complaints about the M 235i not being a real "M" since it's not called an M2. BMW never claimed that it's an M2 and I don't think anyone else thinks of it as an M2 (or a full blown M car), hence the designation ///M 235i.

What I also don't understand is why those people even bothered to test drive it in the first place. Was it just so that they could crap on the car? M or not it's one hell of a car and IMO it fills the space between a regular version and the M2 quite nicely (if it ever comes out). Of course to each his own. I'm just stating my opinion since everyone else is voicing theirs.
I test drove it because my dealerships calls me first every time they get a new car in their lot. I buy a lot of M cars from them and therefore people value my opinion.

I wouldn't buy this car at its current price point. It is not cheap at all. You can buy a used 2009 M3 LCI for the same price with decent mileage. I'd take that car over this any day.
Appreciate 0