Administrator
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Lightbulb A Look at the BMW M235i Coupe Side-by-Side with 435i Coupe

BIMMERPOST NEWS
A Look at the BMW M235i Coupe Side-by-Side with 435i Coupe
COMMENTS

We've spotted the BMW M235i Coupe again and although it remains in the previous stage of camouflage (you've seen it revealed in the photos below anyway), this is our first ever look at the 2 Series Coupe versus its older brother to be, the 4 Series Coupe.

Next to the 435i, the M235i appears to be a bit taller. But, it's clearly narrower and cuts a squatter figure than the sleeker and more stretched 435i coupe. Remember too, that the 2 Series prototype still wears some heavy camouflage on its hind quarters and rear, which gives its rear half a bulkier appearance than on the production model.

Although we don't have an end-to-end look between the cars, the 2 Series Coupe will also be shorter in length and feature a more compact wheelbase.

The US will receive the M235i and 228i Coupe models to start, which will appear in showrooms by December 2013 - January 2014. An M2 Coupe will eventually join the lineup as well.

Follow our 2 Series news, coverage, and updates @ http://www.bimmerpost.com/2-series/

BMW 2 Series Next to 4 Series Coupe

BMW M235i Revealed

Appreciate 0