View Single Post
      11-26-2016, 04:12 PM   #47
Pnorth
Private
Sweden
Rep
Drives: M235i & X1 2.0d

Garage List
Thanks! I am rebuilding a slightly crashed 235 with only 8500 miles on it. Picked it up in Germany a few weeks ago and we've now stripped the front to change a couple of panels. Out with engine, gearbox, complete front, windshield and dash. Going in at the end of next week for straightening and a few new panels. The car will be driven from time to time as a dd and also used for track days. Upgrading a little here and there. Original wheels will be used for winter tires, looking for a summer tire set up and will most likely go with same as yours. Then I will have a third set for track days. Thinking much about width, ET, etc. A lot of confusing info here - it seems what works for some absolutely doesn't for others... I have great help with the entire project - couldn't do without - from a great friend and shop owner that has worked within international motorsports for most of his life. I will mount JRZ RS Pro coilovers ( hence my question of how much your KW has lowered your car?), better cooling, a Drexler differential, etc, etc. We will start with road handling, cooling and brakes and when we get that right we move on to power. A M-sport exhaust is already installed. Will also add a Wiechers club sport. It is great to see projects like yours - it gives the rest of us inspiration, as I mentioned in my previous post! Happy Thanksgiving! Brgds P

Last edited by Pnorth; 11-26-2016 at 04:29 PM..
Appreciate 0