View Single Post
      01-12-2018, 01:14 AM   #1917
Almaretto
Major General
Rep
Drives: Test Vehicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZPrime View Post
Now that I've helped, I have several random questions...

Comfort closing / opening - if I set the mirrors to fold with this, is there any way to not activate the windows but still fold the mirrors? E.g. I want to leave windows cracked in summer for ventilation, but I want to fold the mirrors... presumably I can't do both (since holding the lock button / handle ridge will close the windows while folding the mirrors?) I don't want to fold the mirrors all the time either, since I don't want them trying to fold in the winter (when there could be ice build-up on the bases and I don't want to damage a motor due to that). Just trying to wrap my head around how the window-closing interacts with the mirror folding.

ASD disabling -- is it confirmed that F006 is the best value to code (into ASD/3000/Model Range) to totally disable ASD? I read elsewhere that people had tried setting "Model Range" to F20 or F21 but that apparently doesn't fully kill it. The cheat sheet implies that HU_NBT/3000/ASD_SOUND_OFF doesn't work - is that 100% confirmed?

VLD re-enabling -- is it just the two values in the cheat sheet? (FEM_BODY / 3073 / C_AFS_ENA -> 01 / enabled && LUT_FLC_FORWARDLIGHTING_Y -> 9C, 9C, 9C) My car (US-spec 2018/LCI M2) has the camera and auto-highbeam function, but from what I've read, enabling the European high-beam-assist (HBA) portion can cause glare since we haven't yet confirmed if the LCI LED headlights can "window" correctly in high/"main" beam mode. Is it confirmed that VLD on its own (without coding HBA) is safe / glare-free to other drivers? Will the NA-region auto-highbeam feature continue to work "as normal" if I enable VLD but do nothing else?
You can keep or increase delay so that mirrors do not always fold. Mirrors are all or nothing, but windows only continue to move while pressure is maintained.

For any of the newer firmwares, setting anything other than expected disabled.

VLD can be VO coded as well as manually FDL-coded or use Cheat Codes. VLD will not affect HBA.
Appreciate 1
ZPrime611.50