05-11-2023, 11:06 AM   #42
F87source
Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Bmw M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enabled View Post
I need to test this just a bit as I have customized some DME tune things in this area that *may* interfere (doubtful), but it's probably ready for people to try it out.

Now, I absolutely hate when people take info like this and then charge for remote coding and hold it like a secret golden egg for themselves. Especially when not giving credit.

So here are the changes that I made to make it happen.

Code:
Instrument Cluster
3003 FZG_Ausstatung   either in Esys or Bimmerlink expert mode

SPA_ENABLE change to nicht_aktiv 00 (default aktiv 01)
SPA_IST_GANG_ENABLE change to aktiv 01 (default nicht_aktiv 00)

I appreciate giving credit if you paste this elsewhere.

Please let me know if it worked for you.
Bro if this works I'm very likely going to make a full review across the f8x forums and give you all the credit (just gotta wait for the summer because I'm currently over seas for work). Then I'm going to let people know that you're a skilled tuner if they want tunes from you.

But for now let's test this a bit more before I start blabbering it everywhere. It would be a really bad thing if it was exclusive to your car and I started telling everyone about it.

But anyways you're a legend! And I agree with your sentiment about the coders who fleece people with these coding options.

Btw do you know if this works with the OG m2 guage cluster?
gphung193.50