View Single Post
      01-23-2015, 10:40 AM   #1
Rollini
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Race car

Newbie, my M235i lowered and past cars!

Hi all,

So fairly new to the forum, been with plenty of other forums previously so thought I may aswell jump in here too.
before jumping straight into the 2...here some of my past cars!

started off with my 1.0 life back in 2009? ish...

day 1;

and before she was split and sold...

next up was an older car...but an astra g 1.6 sxi
she came with some horrible wheels on, which were instantly changed! and then lowered...
for the age of the car (1999) she was extremely clean and i tried to look after her!

the engine eventually died and the car was split and sent to car heaven...

i then found this little gem of a car...

2005 1.8 sri, ultra blue, purchased with just over 10k on the clocks!!

first thing on the cards when i got her home was a full detail...
now, i always said, i wouldnt do anyhting to this car...oh how soon that went out the window.

started with springs and optional wheels,

then it was coilovers, and euroness....pics will do all the talking!

during the ownership of this car, i bought another 1.8 to split and sell....made a few quid on this car...

my lovely 1.8 after 8 months of ownership was ready to go...as i had found the car i wanted next...

and here she was...astra vxr nurburgring edition..

came with the optional 19" black wheels on, which i hated and got changed fairly quickly!

went to a lot of shows etc with this car, here she is at her best, at waxstock 2013!
always got compliments on how clean she was to say she was my daily driver as well i did a few tack days, silverstone was one of them, took her down santapod strip to see what we could do there. a lot of fun!

i then picked up a little 1.2 corsa c for my missis...got this pretty cheap, didnt keep it for long though as seemed there were a few hidden issues, so split some bits off it and sold it on, again still made a few quid so wasnt moaning...

back to the astra, she had a tree in the back once... 13ft...why not -> again goes to show what i throw at her! haha

the burg was then treated to some bilstein shocks and sportline springs... gave a nicer stance

during this time i also managed to pick up with a mate a zlet c running over 300bhp with some issues...

ignore the mini, that was a works car i borrowed...of course i gave it a good clean while in my possession! haha

the corsa was fixed up and again sold on made some money with my mate..after having a bit of fun ragging it! what a car that was!

back in september i then found a lovely little gem of a corsa for my missis, this one had no issues found when checked by a mechanic, it did however once the weather got cold, need a new thermostat, heater matrix, then the wipers seized and motor blew, so i went a head and they were replaced all done by myself. now all is good and she has a great little car!

got her home and cleaned her up!! usual cleaning of the cars lol

It then came time to sell up the astra, and get something new....
and thats exactly what i did, go for something new

The bit you're actually interested in!...
BMW M235i

black kidney grills were the first mod on the car

then my private plate

when it snowed, she stayed tucked up in the garage!

I also received some springs for christmas, love receiving car parts!!
and had a photoshop of it lowered..

and would be rude not to post some beading pics!!

And the fitting of the springs happened only last week
Springs have settled a bit since pics were taken.....

Pics should do the talking. Apologies how dirty the car was haven't had time off work since New Years!!

Wash time...

Clean

And a pic of my parking at the shops

Quick summary of my cars....

Let me know your thoughts on past and present cars

cheers all,

Rolls
Appreciate 0