View Single Post
      02-28-2018, 03:40 PM   #68
kdog26372
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 M235xi BSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterongear View Post
My boost gauge is very accurate. Not sure why 97 octane would not be enough to produce 25psi. The flash tune alone gives me 22psi. Before Simon3 I was getting 14psi with just the dinantronics sport. What do you need me to do to prove it to you? Want me to make some videos for you or something? So you are also saying that i have a 0% chance that the previous owner did not upgrade the turbo before possibly selling it for an M3/4/5/6... It does happen.

And how is it too much heat if I am data logging and the heat is normal. Same as it has always been, even a little less with the FMIC.
Pretty simple, go to the strip and post your timeslip from a quarter mile run. The trap speed will be a very good indication of the type of power you are putting down vs. the numerous others to compare to on this platform. Double the PSI of a tuned N55 seems out of spec, but anything is possible, so go to the track and report back.