10-13-2016, 01:09 PM   #52
shane060
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 M235 6spd 2011 M3 DCT

Garage List
2011 M3  [0.00]
Wheel update

So here is a quick candid snap from IPhone right after the wheel install. Overall I think the M359 replicas from AG are amazing as I had a set on my E92 M3 as well. They flow perfect on the M235 IMO although its purely subjective but anyways... Perfect fitment no rubbing and I will be going to a 235 265 setup In the future after the OEM rubber wears down some more as I am on stock suspension and will keep it that way.

Tire guys said will have plenty of room for more rubber. 265 would be perfect on the back he said and 235 fronts.

I truly love the end result with the stretch on the facrory tires. Car lost that flex from the lame oem sized wheels etc and it looks great! Already have noticed more people glancing and the tire guys loved the improved stance and look as well. Ive always been a strong believer in wheels make or break a car and these made the car transform into a completely different look and feel no bs! Thanks again Jason at Getyourwheels as he was great with customer response and feedback. Prompt shipping and great pricing they are top notch in my book now!

AG M359 replicas 18x8.5 front et 35 18x9.5 rear et 45. Stock suspension reused factory tires. For overall price and reusing oem tires it simply cannot be beat.

The 9.5 rear upgrade from the original 8.5 square look seen here on the post is such an improvement overall. This setup can accomadate a drop like Dinan HR etc but I am staying on OEM suspension after already going that route and now DD this car, I personally don't mind the factory ride height at all any more and think these wheels made an overall total compliment to the entire car looks ride and feel. Improved ride and feel from the lack of flexing on the oem wheels makes a huge difference imo.
Attached Images

Last edited by shane060; 10-20-2016 at 03:03 PM..
Appreciate 0